Climate of Rio De Janeiro, Brazil Average Weather
- Rio De Janeiro, brazil, 22°55'S, 43°9'W, 5 m (16 ft)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Rio De Janeiro is close to the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 23.7 degrees Celsius (74.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1172.9 mm (46.2 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2250 hours.
- If Rio De Janeiro were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Barbacena, Brazil - 195.4 kms (121.4 miles) NNW
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 150.4 kms (93.4 miles) N
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 129.3 kms (80.3 miles) N
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 210.6 kms (130.9 miles) WNW
- Vassouras, Brazil - 77 kms (47.9 miles) NW
- Pirai, Brazil - 81.5 kms (50.7 miles) WNW
- Campos Do Jordao, Brazil - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) W
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) WNW
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) WNW
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) W
- Ubatuba, Brazil - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) WSW