| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rio De Janeiro in May is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish with rain at times. Just 85.6mm (3.4in) of water descends during an average of 10 days.
- In May the heavens above Rio De Janeiro are reasonably fine with an average of a moderate 6:11 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:49 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 11:01.
- There are approximately 4:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rio De Janeiro May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Rio De Janeiro:
- Barbacena, Brazil - 195.4 kms (121.4 miles) NNW
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 150.4 kms (93.4 miles) N
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 129.3 kms (80.3 miles) N
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 210.6 kms (130.9 miles) WNW
- Vassouras, Brazil - 77 kms (47.9 miles) NW
- Pirai, Brazil - 81.5 kms (50.7 miles) WNW
- Campos Do Jordao, Brazil - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) W
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) WNW
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) WNW
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) W
- Ubatuba, Brazil - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) WSW