| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rio De Janeiro in October is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish with occasional rain. Just 88.2mm (3.5in) of liquid is dumped across on average 13 days.
- The skies in Rio De Janeiro are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 5:03 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:40.
- There are approximately 7:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rio De Janeiro October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Rio De Janeiro:
- Barbacena, Brazil - 195.4 kms (121.4 miles) NNW
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 150.4 kms (93.4 miles) N
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 129.3 kms (80.3 miles) N
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 210.6 kms (130.9 miles) WNW
- Vassouras, Brazil - 77 kms (47.9 miles) NW
- Pirai, Brazil - 81.5 kms (50.7 miles) WNW
- Campos Do Jordao, Brazil - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) W
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) WNW
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) WNW
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 118.3 kms (73.5 miles) W
- Ubatuba, Brazil - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) WSW